Sunday, June 12, 2011

WHAT FOLKS ARE SAYING ABOUT "the IN word"!

"It was EXCELLENT!"
-- Kel Fritzi

"...Your use of dialog interspersed with perfect pics and videos was amazing.
Lots of fun. Loved it and can't wait for the next one! ♥"
-- Pat Bresler

"My husband and I laughed ourselves silly. SO much fun..."
-- Patricia Weems

"Excellent show last night, JoeDan! OMG... Carol Burnett's "Gone With the Wind," skit is my all time favorite!!! Fnniest I have ever seen! The In Word will be a continued success!!!"
-- Jeannie Gill Hinck

"I loved it too! GREAT show!!!! Can't wait for the next one."
-- Kim Schneider

"Since I go to bed with the chickens, I missed the show, but caught up with you guys this morning. I enjoyed your show very much, laughter and good music, doesn't get any better then this. Thanks to you guys for creating a totally politicallt incorrect show, I loved it!"
--Mary Cox

"This conservative supports you! The show will snowball...mark my words. Cheers!"
-- The Alana Burke Show

No comments:

Post a Comment